Random Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some idiotic saying in the history of idiotic sayings

4 posters

Go down

Some idiotic saying in the history of the simpsons

Some idiotic saying in the history of idiotic sayings I_vote_lcap14%Some idiotic saying in the history of idiotic sayings I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Some idiotic saying in the history of idiotic sayings I_vote_lcap0%Some idiotic saying in the history of idiotic sayings I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Some idiotic saying in the history of idiotic sayings I_vote_lcap0%Some idiotic saying in the history of idiotic sayings I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Some idiotic saying in the history of idiotic sayings I_vote_lcap43%Some idiotic saying in the history of idiotic sayings I_vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Some idiotic saying in the history of idiotic sayings I_vote_lcap29%Some idiotic saying in the history of idiotic sayings I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Some idiotic saying in the history of idiotic sayings I_vote_lcap14%Some idiotic saying in the history of idiotic sayings I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7
Back

Some idiotic saying in the history of idiotic sayings Empty Some idiotic saying in the history of idiotic sayings

Post  chester12 Thu 04 Sep 2008, 21:15

Some idiotic saying in the history of idiotic sayings. Cool Shocked
chester12
chester12
Afro Dude
Afro Dude

Number of posts : 329
Strikes :
Some idiotic saying in the history of idiotic sayings Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Some idiotic saying in the history of idiotic sayings Right_bar_bleue

Some idiotic saying in the history of idiotic sayings Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Some idiotic saying in the history of idiotic sayings Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-29

http://www.newclubpenguinthings.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Some idiotic saying in the history of idiotic sayings Empty Re: Some idiotic saying in the history of idiotic sayings

Post  funmaster Fri 05 Sep 2008, 03:03

purple is a fruit! (have you ever seen a purple fruit)
funmaster
funmaster
Flying Ultra-Powered Spongebob

Number of posts : 874
Strikes :

Some idiotic saying in the history of idiotic sayings Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Some idiotic saying in the history of idiotic sayings Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-20

http://www.funtime.forumarena.com      www.esnippleegames.foruma

Back to top Go down

Some idiotic saying in the history of idiotic sayings Empty Re: Some idiotic saying in the history of idiotic sayings

Post  Absent Fri 05 Sep 2008, 15:47

I like almost ALL those sayings!
Absent
Absent
Computer-Eating Devil
Computer-Eating Devil

Number of posts : 740
Strikes :

Registration date : 2008-08-10

http://bacon.screwcamels.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pteri forever Fri 05 Sep 2008, 23:16

me too!
pteri forever
pteri forever
Three-Nosed Mohammad
Three-Nosed Mohammad

Number of posts : 1408
Strikes :
Some idiotic saying in the history of idiotic sayings Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Some idiotic saying in the history of idiotic sayings Right_bar_bleue

Some idiotic saying in the history of idiotic sayings Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Some idiotic saying in the history of idiotic sayings Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.forgottenplanet.com/caillan/gamepage4

Back to top Go down

Post  funmaster Sat 06 Sep 2008, 00:50

pteri forever wrote:me too!
me too!
funmaster
funmaster

Number of posts : 874
Strikes :

Some idiotic saying in the history of idiotic sayings Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Some idiotic saying in the history of idiotic sayings Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-20

http://www.funtime.forumarena.com      www.esnippleegames.foruma

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down