Random Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

favrite thing to say when you go away from someone

+9
10art1
Ernie
pteri forever
rutz342
kareljanis
Katanga
7purple7
loud m
funmaster
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

fav?

goodbye

bye

*silence*

*smile*

see you later alligater

I DONT LIKE YOU

i am going to leave you now

look over there *runs away*

will you leave me alone

*does a trick to get away*

View results

favrite thing to say when you go away from someone - Page 2 Empty Re: favrite thing to say when you go away from someone

Post  funmaster Tue 12 Aug 2008, 23:49

Don't be sad. There is no reason, I am happy.
Wow, you made two mistakes! This text was nicely written, before it was striked out. Not even a scribble, good?
funmaster
funmaster
Flying Ultra-Powered Spongebob

Number of posts : 874
Strikes :
favrite thing to say when you go away from someone - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100favrite thing to say when you go away from someone - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

favrite thing to say when you go away from someone - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100favrite thing to say when you go away from someone - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-20

http://www.funtime.forumarena.com      www.esnippleegames.foruma

Back to top Go down

favrite thing to say when you go away from someone - Page 2 Empty Re: favrite thing to say when you go away from someone

Post  MMM Wed 13 Aug 2008, 06:35

I just run off withoutv a care
MMM
MMM
Computer-Eating Devil
Computer-Eating Devil

Number of posts : 700
Strikes :
favrite thing to say when you go away from someone - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100favrite thing to say when you go away from someone - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

favrite thing to say when you go away from someone - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100favrite thing to say when you go away from someone - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post  funmaster Wed 13 Aug 2008, 17:35

a level 4 seltzer bottle usally works, but if all else fails, i get my friend, pteri forever.
his level 4 fruit pies work.
funmaster
funmaster

Strikes :

favrite thing to say when you go away from someone - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100favrite thing to say when you go away from someone - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Katanga Thu 14 Aug 2008, 00:16

MMM wrote:I just run off withoutv a care

haha lolz

and you guys stop spamming so much god
Katanga
Katanga
Sense of Hear
Sense of Hear

Number of posts : 4030
Location : Somewhere between somewhere and somewhere. A hint: it's close to somewhere.
Strikes :

favrite thing to say when you go away from someone - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100favrite thing to say when you go away from someone - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-18

http://randomness.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  pteri forever Thu 21 Aug 2008, 19:26

we're allowed to dude Smile
pteri forever
pteri forever
Three-Nosed Mohammad
Three-Nosed Mohammad

Number of posts : 1408
Strikes :
favrite thing to say when you go away from someone - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100favrite thing to say when you go away from someone - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

favrite thing to say when you go away from someone - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100favrite thing to say when you go away from someone - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.forgottenplanet.com/caillan/gamepage4

Back to top Go down

Post  funmaster Thu 21 Aug 2008, 20:04

i quote why we are allowed 2
the top of the page wrote:The Random Forum about Random Things! And guess what? We don't have strict rules about spamming!
funmaster
funmaster

Strikes :

Back to top Go down

Post  pteri forever Thu 21 Aug 2008, 21:00

yeah!
pteri forever
pteri forever
Three-Nosed Mohammad
Three-Nosed Mohammad

Number of posts : 1408
Strikes :

Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://www.forgottenplanet.com/caillan/gamepage4

Back to top Go down

Post  chester12 Sat 27 Sep 2008, 00:25

Lolzzzzzzz... Me sleep now?
chester12
chester12
Afro Dude
Afro Dude

Number of posts : 329
Strikes :

Registration date : 2008-08-29

http://www.newclubpenguinthings.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike_1001 Wed 21 Jul 2010, 17:28

Cya it`s also slick thing to say.

Mike_1001
Peasant
Peasant

Number of posts : 31
Strikes :
favrite thing to say when you go away from someone - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10 / 10010 / 100favrite thing to say when you go away from someone - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

favrite thing to say when you go away from someone - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100favrite thing to say when you go away from someone - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post  MickDick Thu 02 Dec 2010, 10:42

I LOVE YOU
MickDick
MickDick
Peasant
Peasant

Number of posts : 20
Strikes :

favrite thing to say when you go away from someone - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100favrite thing to say when you go away from someone - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum