Random Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tv show joke from Adam 12

Go down

tv show joke from Adam 12 Empty tv show joke from Adam 12

Post  Neil Gallagher Wed 26 Aug 2009, 17:39

Reed – “ This guy goes into a bar one night. He’s this little meat man with . He’s got this funny looking squatty dog on a leash. And he walks up and orders a beer. Just a few feet away from him is another fellow, a big man. He got a great big ferrous dog with him, I mean like the biggest dog you ever saw. I mean like a Great Dane, with teeth about this long. I should of told you. The little funny looking dog was yellow. Well the big guy he looks over at the little guy then looks down at the yellow dog and he barks out laughing. And he says that’s the funniest looking dog I ever seen. And the little guy just nods and says I agree with you. He’s not much for looks, but he sure can fight. And the big guy says un uh my dog’s the fighter. There ain’t a dog in the world that can whip him. Anyway they went like this for a few minutes. Pretty soon the big guy says, OK put your money where your mouth is sport. I’m gonna bet you five hundred dollars my dog can beat yours. So they made the bet. So the big guy and the little guy they made the bet. And they took the dogs out in the alley. Now the big guy he stick the Great Dane on the little yellow dog. For about ten seconds all you could see is brown fur flying. And pretty soon the Great Dane he takes off with his tail between his legs just whipped. The big guy stood there and shook his head, and said I didn’t think there was any dog that could whip mine, let alone a little runny thing like that. And the little guy said maybe I should of mentioned it. Before I cut off his tail and painted him yellow he was an alligator. “

clown Very Happy
Neil Gallagher
Neil Gallagher
Ultra-noob
Ultra-noob

Number of posts : 15
Strikes :
tv show joke from Adam 12 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100tv show joke from Adam 12 Right_bar_bleue

tv show joke from Adam 12 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100tv show joke from Adam 12 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum