Random Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chains Pack Competition

2 posters

Go down

Chains Pack Competition Empty Chains Pack Competition

Post  Katanga Tue 26 Aug 2008, 22:50

Competition number: 3
Type: Chains
Game: Bloons OR hotcorn
Levels: 10-40; you can post two packs and they will be judged together
Rules: This is a chains competition. A chain is a pack where for example a laser hits a mine which drops on a angle bouncer then hits a pin which hits a bomb. Each level must be a chain or else it will be disqualified.
Criteria (so you know how to get a good rank here): originality; nice appearence; complexity; use of special bloons; less glitches (unless there is a straightforward glitch theme which would give it originality points Smile); more than just a straight shot (like you have to do something that makes it a nice chain but a hard pack at the same time. NOTE: You do not have to include all criteria, but these are criteria that the judges will look for and see how you include the ones that you include.
Judges: Most likely Jack and I will judge together again, but I may choose someone else to give opinions too. Anyway from the start Jack said he wanted to judge chains Smile

1st place winner will recieve 5 points; and second place will recieve 3 points. If there are more than 6 contestants, 3rd place will also receive an additional point.
Katanga
Katanga
Sense of Hear
Sense of Hear

Number of posts : 4030
Location : Somewhere between somewhere and somewhere. A hint: it's close to somewhere.
Strikes :
Chains Pack Competition Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Chains Pack Competition Right_bar_bleue

Chains Pack Competition Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Chains Pack Competition Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-18

http://randomness.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Chains Pack Competition Empty Re: Chains Pack Competition

Post  Jack Wed 27 Aug 2008, 10:15

I read most of that but are we allowd to post old chain packs ?
Jack
Jack
Afro Dude
Afro Dude

Number of posts : 347
Strikes :
Chains Pack Competition Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Chains Pack Competition Right_bar_bleue

Chains Pack Competition Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Chains Pack Competition Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down