Random Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find yahoo <remember that I suck>

3 posters

Go down

Find yahoo <remember that I suck> Empty Find yahoo <remember that I suck>

Post  sleeklex Tue 28 Apr 2009, 12:12

I know a lot of you are wondering how to hack Yahoo..Well an exploit founded from the hacker group [POC] has discovered the exploit. Me, being a close friend of the leader, I have posted what he has sent me:
Hey, I found this way to hack Yahoo, it's actually pretty easy, here is what you do:

1.) Write in the body of the letter The person's email address your hacking.

2.)Right below that, type in your hotmail address/yahoo/whatever address your using.

3.) Type your to YOUR email address right below your email address on in the letter. This is used for vertification (yes, the mail provider does use your to verify.)

4.) Here is an example of what this should look like:

Joeschmo@yahoo.com

Frank@yahoo.com

to frank@yahoo.com

Joeschmo is the address your hacking, frank is your email address, and then the to frank@yahoo.com is your for your email address.

Now the final, and MOST IMPORTANT STEP is to email all of this to email this to confirmationpsswrd@yahoo.com, with this code pasted right below the to your email address: adsflwro%$#AR11345.

That code is what will trigger the confirmationpsswrd@yahoo.com to send you back a message with the person's . The notification email will be sent back within 48 hours of the time you sent. So here is what it will all look like in the end:

Joeschmo@yahoo.com

Frank@yahoo.com

to frank@yahoo.com

adsflwro%$#AR11345

And remember, send this to Confirmationpsswrd@yahoo.com

Hope it works for you as it did for me.

sleeklex
Ultra-noob
Ultra-noob

Number of posts : 1
Strikes :
Find yahoo <remember that I suck> Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Find yahoo <remember that I suck> Right_bar_bleue

Find yahoo <remember that I suck> Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Find yahoo <remember that I suck> Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Find yahoo <remember that I suck> Empty mp3

Post  JagMP3 Fri 01 May 2009, 01:18

Great work Yahoo Email.com

Thanks
Guri

mp3

JagMP3
Ultra-noob
Ultra-noob

Number of posts : 1
Strikes :
Find yahoo <remember that I suck> Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Find yahoo <remember that I suck> Right_bar_bleue

Find yahoo <remember that I suck> Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Find yahoo <remember that I suck> Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-01

Back to top Go down

Find yahoo <remember that I suck> Empty Re: Find yahoo <remember that I suck>

Post  rottensoilder Thu 21 May 2009, 20:55

Nice thread, thanks for posting~
rottensoilder
rottensoilder
Peasant
Peasant

Number of posts : 24
Strikes :
Find yahoo <remember that I suck> Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Find yahoo <remember that I suck> Right_bar_bleue

Find yahoo <remember that I suck> Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Find yahoo <remember that I suck> Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

Find yahoo <remember that I suck> Empty Re: Find yahoo <remember that I suck>

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down