Random Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please read this forum! This is about my movies

2 posters

Go down

Which movie would you see?

Kings Cl!ss Kingdom

Road Rage Academy

Deadline

View results

Please read this forum! This is about my movies Empty Please read this forum! This is about my movies

Post  chester12 Wed 10 Jun 2009, 16:07

Sorry I haven't been on here in a while. I have different accounts that I need to check and I quit Club Penguin, but that has nothing to do with this. OK, my movies;

Musical: Kings Cl!ss Kingdom
When Kal (Jennifer Vandenakker) is banned from the city, someone recognizes her and she decides to take back the kingdom from the evil king, Daren. (Bailey Bowering)
What will happen in this adventure? Find out when it comes to YouTube!

Comedy: Road Rage Academy
Two students, (Jennifer and Caitlyn Smith) Go to a driving course to learn how to drive. The teacher (Robyn Whitehill.) has a bad case of Road Rage herself and teaches the cl!ss all the wrong things. Really funny!

Action: Deadline
When Kal's (Jennifer) family is injected with poison, she has to find the antidote before it's too late.

So, which one would you see? Bouncing Dudes Bouncing Dudes Bouncing Dudes Bouncing Dudes
chester12
chester12
Afro Dude
Afro Dude

Number of posts : 329
Strikes :
Please read this forum! This is about my movies Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Please read this forum! This is about my movies Right_bar_bleue

Please read this forum! This is about my movies Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Please read this forum! This is about my movies Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-29

http://www.newclubpenguinthings.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Please read this forum! This is about my movies Empty Re: Please read this forum! This is about my movies

Post  blknblu2 Thu 11 Jun 2009, 10:21

Id see road rage myself, but that's only because im more into comedy. Razz
blknblu2
blknblu2
Couch Potato
Couch Potato

Number of posts : 63
Strikes :

Registration date : 2009-02-24

http://www.littleeskimo.webs.com

Back to top Go down